The Inspiration Network was established between Artefacts Edutainment; Head for Business, IRIE! dance theatre and The Midi Music Company.
Our organisations share a lot of common ground, such as our work with young people and our focus on using creativity to empower individuals and communities.
Inspiration is a key driver behind the network; it is underpinned by over twenty five years combined experience in the learning sector; creative and cultural industries.
Our aim is to achieve a number of important objectives, which include to:
- Ensure that the services we deliver can be accessed by people from all communities, especially BME, disabled and female entrepreneurs
- Raise aspirations of customers and increase market penetration, particularly in the hard-to-teach communities and deprived areas in Lewisham and the surrounding boroughs
- Support innovation in service delivery and encourage benchmarking, the sharing of best practice, monitoring, continuous evaluation and customer feedback mechanisms to support on-going improvements to service delivery
- Influence local, sub-regional, regional and national policies that impact on socially excluded/disadvantaged communities
- Encourage continued networking and sharing of the knowledge and experience we have gained in relation to best practice
- Provide expert knowledge and insight into target communities whom we work with