Accessibility Statement for The Midi Music Company
The Midi Music Company is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with
disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the
relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
The Midi Music Company takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of The Midi Music Company website:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies, particularly in our Equality & Diversity Policy and assigns clear accessibility targets and responsibilities in our Race, Equality & Diversity Action Plan.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods using website auditing tools.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The Midi Music Company website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 Level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of The Midi Music Company. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on The Midi Music Company:
- Phone: +44 20 8694 6093.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor and postal address: 77 Watson’s Street, Deptford, London SE8 4AU (Currently closed due to COVID-19 – Staff are working remotely).
We try to respond to feedback within 7 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
The Midi Music Company website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Modern browsers and smart phones.
The Midi Music Company website is not compatible with:
- Old browsers and mobiles 5yrs+ old.
The accessibility of The Midi Music Company website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility to The Midi Music Company website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for The Midi Music Company website are:
- Some of the code on our website is currently not AA standard: Some of the iframes are not labelled correctly and some of the element IDs are not unique because our website was not built with these considerations in mind and we do not have the budget to update the code at this time. For the redevelopment of the website we will take these things into consideration and ensure the code of the site meets standards. People can get in touch to report any issues they have accessing the site.
The Midi Music Company assessed the accessibility of The Midi Music Company by the following approaches:
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
The Midi Music Company
Andrea Jeffrey-Hall PR & Media Coordinator
If you are experiencing difficulties accessing this site, please email the team on email@example.com
Last updated: 23 September 2020